§ 1. General
Your personal data (e.g. title, name, address, email address, telephone number, bank details, credit card number) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law.
By ordering and entering your data, you agree to the processing.
The following regulations inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
This data protection declaration only applies to our website. If you are forwarded to other pages via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
§ 2 Automatic data acquisition
For technical reasons, inter alia The following data, which your internet browser transmits to us, records: - Browser type and browser version - Operating system used - Website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL) - Website you are visiting - Date and time of your access - Your internet protocol (IP address.
These anonymous data are stored separately from any personal data you may have provided and thus do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about a specific person. They are evaluated for statistical purposes in order to be able to optimize our website and our offers. After evaluating this data will be deleted.
§ 3 inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as they are necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data), will only be used for contract processing. For example, to deliver the goods, your name and address must be passed on to the goods supplier. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside the scope of the contract without your express consent or without a legal basis.
(2) By order of the competent authorities, we may provide information on inventory data in individual cases, insofar as this is for the purposes of criminal prosecution, to avert danger by the police authorities of the federal states, to fulfill the statutory tasks of the constitutional protection authorities of the federal and state governments, the federal intelligence service or the military Shielding service or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
§ 4 usage data
(1) Your personal data, which are necessary to enable the use of our offers and to bill (usage data), are used to process the contract. Usage data includes in particular the characteristics for your identification, information about the beginning and end as well as the scope of the respective use and information about the teleservices you have used. We may transmit usage data for billing purposes (so-called billing data) to other providers or third parties, insofar as this is necessary for billing purposes with the user. After our payment claim has been paid in full, this usage and billing data will be deleted. In place of the deletion, there is a block if deletion is contrary to statutory, statutory or contractual retention periods.
(2) We will also use such usage data for the purpose of advertising, market research or to tailor our offers to create usage profiles using pseudonyms. You are entitled to object to this type of use of your usage data. These usage profiles are not merged with your personal data.
(3) By order of the competent authorities, we may provide information on usage data in individual cases, insofar as this is for the purposes of criminal prosecution, to avert danger by the police authorities of the federal states, to fulfill the statutory tasks of the constitutional protection authorities of the federal and state governments, the federal intelligence service or the military Shielding service or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
§ 5 information about cookies
(1) So-called cookies are used to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same user. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser stores and stores on your computer. When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information in order to automatically recognize you. This recognition is based on your IP address saved in the cookies. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to give you easier access to our site.
(2) You can prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can restrict the functionality of our offers.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics for web analysis
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (www.google.de). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=deÂ As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can click THIS LINK to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future. An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will have to click the link again.
§ 7 information
Upon request, you will be given information about the data stored about you or your pseudonym. The information can also be provided electronically on request. For information, please contact:
Phone: +49 (0) 171 7490664
Responsible: M.elania currency