Jade Roller & Gua Sha
The 6 in 1 DIY treatment
The application of oils, serums or creams with a GUA SHA or Jade Roller work on the one hand like a classic facial massage, but on the other hand also like a lymphatic drainage, which helps to remove accumulated liquids.
- Optimal incorporation of the product
- Stimulates blood circulation and lymph flow
- Increased skin elasticity
- Soothes swelling
- Tightens the skin
- Cleanse your face before use. In order to achieve the best possible effect, roll the Jade repeatedly from the center of the face outwards so that the pent-up liquids can drain off better. On neck on the other hand, you roll from bottom to top (we always work against gravity).
- Depending on your personal preference, you can work in the facial care directly with the roller or use your fingertips. Like the Jade Roller, the Gua Sha is always guided from the center of the face outwards.
- The stone should always slide from the bottom up. With the notch you can trace the contour of the jaw while the wide scraper edge is ideal for the neck area.
- Always apply a few drops of facial oil to the stone beforehand so that it can slide more easily and work the oil into the skin with the Gua Sha.